Polka Dots and Petticoats Members Club
Join our newly revamped 'Polka Dots and Petticoats Members Club' for lots of perks!
We first launched our Members Club in early 2015 and we had to close Membership earlier this year to keep it manageable as it grew so quickly! As the business has grown and we look towards the next few years, we are delighted to be able to relaunch a new version of the Club to continue to bring our loyal and regular customers additional benefits.
(Please note this is a new Club with different benefits to our original Members Club. If you are an existing Member of our original Club, your Membership will continue as normal until it expires. You are welcome to join this one in addition to receive the new benefits, but there is no obligation to do so. If you prefer to wait until your Membership expires, you will be very welcome to join then if spaces are available)
Here's what some of our new Members have to say about the Club:
"Having only just discovered vintage, I'm loving the PDP members club. It's a super friendly group, sharing a love of vintage fashion and style where like minded ladies can chat, share tips, advice and generally be fabulous! Should be available on prescription, guaranteed feel good factor, every post is guaranteed to generate love and positivity!" Ali R - 9th August
"I've always loved the 50s vintage style but building up my confidence to wear daily with thanks to the lovely ladies from Polka Dots and Petticoats members group" Vicky S - 9th August
"I love this group. Full of friendly like minded ladies who love to chat, share tips and fashion. Use this group more than any other facebook group I belong to and im learning from these ladies! Its so friendly and a real safe haven to post and share without worrying what anyone will say or think" - Bec C - 9th August
"I've been a follower of Polkadots and Petticoats for about 2 years. Stumbled across Jackie on Instagram. Love everything about her company. The Members Club is fantastic and a great opportunity for like minded women who love all things vintage- love the dresses. And all the other pretties She sells. We are a PDP community" Becky P - 9th August
"It's bringing unknown people together as a family who are welcoming positive friendly and happy, to give advice and opinions without negativity but with total positive vibes" Pam H - 9th August
What do I get as a Member?
The benefits given to each Member are as follows:
- A birthday card containing a £20 voucher on your Birthday for you to choose some goodies from the website as a Birthday treat! Your Birthday treat order will be giftwrapped differently to our standard wrapping.
- A 'January Blues' £15 voucher during the month of January, to choose some goodies from the website to perk you up after the festive season!
- A Polka Dots Lottery ticket for the duration of your Membership. This will be your permanent lottery ticket number for all Club draws and giveaways - not restricted to but including:
- A monthly Members lottery draw for a £50 voucher
- A weekly Members lottery draw for a surprise gift sent through the post
- Access to our Members Club only Facebook Group - be part of our online community to chat about PDP, polka dots, petticoats, pretties and all things vintage!
- Members Only discount codes - including during Sales
- Opportunity to purchase our themed Pretty Parcels (which will be available to Club Members only)
- Early pre-sale option to purchase tickets for our Polka Dots and Petticoats Party - taking place in Summer 2018 to celebrate our 5th Birthday!
How much does it cost?
Membership is for 12 months and costs £25.
How can I join?
Spaces are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis on receipt of payment of the fee.
To join, please complete the form below and this will generate a Paypal invoice for the £25 fee.
(Please note that your place is not confirmed until full payment has been made. Invoices not paid within 7 days will be cancelled)
Once payment of the Membership Fee has been paid, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours with your Polka Dots Lottery Ticket number.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions below before applying:
'Polka Dots and Petticoats Members Club' Membership is open to UK customers only and is for a period of 12 months. All Members will be required to complete an application form, and your Membership and benefits are not transferable to anyone else. Membership is available to private individuals only. No discounts can be used towards the payment of the Membership fee.
Benefits are for the use of the Member only and may not be shared with, or used for another person. Members found to be abusing this will have their Membership cancelled.
Polka Dots and Petticoats reserves the right to refuse or withdraw Membership without prior notice and without reason. No refund of the Membership fee will be given if Membership ceases - for any reason.
Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be notified in advance of the commencement date.
Your Birthday and January Blues vouchers must be redeemed in one transaction. We are unable to split vouchers into smaller amounts or offer a cash alternative. Please note you will be required to pay any additional amount over the value of the voucher if your order totals more than the voucher.
Please note if you join and your Birthday falls between 1st-14th August, there may be a slight delay in issuing your Birthday voucher.